Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorite Things

I am going to link up for my very FIRST time today to share my Favorite Things! 

Since this is my first time to share my favorite things, it's only fitting that I share one of my ALL time favorite items! 
Aquaphor!
I have been using this product since I was about 16.  If I were stranded on an Island all alone this would be what I took ;).  I use it for everything.   Chapped Lips, Cracked hands in the winter, Dry skin, Sunburn, Curling Iron burn, Arlee's diaper rash.  Tyler jokes that I bathe in it.  And he's kinda not lying.  LOL.  I have a tube of this stuff everywhere.  Literally.  You can find it at any drug store, Walmart,  or Target for around $6.00 and it lasts forever! 

Another favorite thing at the moment are these tanks from Target.  They are listed online for $10.00, but they go on sale a lot! I got mine for $7.00
I love that it isn't super low cut.  I am always wearing a tank under everything.  I need things that wash and dry well and that are neutral.  This tank fits the bill.  It's long so I don't flash everyone when I bend over and I'm sure others are thankful for that ;) 

And last, but certainly not least are these fabulous cookies! I swear I'm a cookie-a-holic.  Or a cookie connoisseur whatever you wanna label it. ;)
Talk about AH-MAZING! They are 100% pure deliciousness in my belly! I usually heat them up for about 10 seconds in the microwave just to make them even more gooey.  And you can get them for about $3.00.  Major score! 


I can't wait to link up again soon! This is so fun! 

Whitney :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment